Here we have a few simple rules we ask our guests to follow to make Waterfront Country Park a nicer, safer place for everyone. If you would like more information on any of them, don't hesitate to get in touch via the contact page.
- All visitors must to report to reception on arrival.
- Site fees are payable on arrival.
- Speed limit strictly 5mph on site.
- All accidents/incidents must be reported and recorded.
- Dogs on leads at all times, including approach road and pub garden. Please use the dog walks at the rear of the site on top of the bank. Beware of rabbit holes on bank top.
- Please clean up and use the dog waste bins provided.
- No ball games. No motorised scooters to be used on site.
- Barbecues 6 inches minimum above ground.
- Please use rubbish bins/skips. Domestic waste only, no old caravan equipment.
- Consider your neighbours. No loud music. Quiet please after 11pm. In wet conditions ask for assistance before getting stuck.
- No vehicle movements after 11pm except in emergency. Please park outside the gate until morning. Gates locked 11pm - 7.30am.
- Pitches are available from 1pm and must be vacated by 12noon on day of departure unless otherwise agreed in advance. Late departure may attract an additional fee.
- Caravans and motorhomes enter the site at their owner's risk. No responsibility is accepted for loss or damage however caused.